University of Delaware
The University of Delaware has developed UD Online as a solution for working professionals looking to advance their education. UD Online students gain the same knowledge, skills, and experience as on-campus students while being able to accommodate a busy schedule.
Contact: University of Delaware
- Distance education:No
- Online degrees:Yes
- Career services:No
- Weekend/Evening classes:No
- Credit for life experiences:No
- On-Campus day care:No
- Online library services:Yes
- Remedial services:No
- Master's degrees:Yes
- Post-master's certificates:No
- Doctorate Degrees:Yes
- Online and distance education graduate students:262
- Graduate students doing hybrid learning:780
- Out-of-state online graduate students:140
Male/Female48% / 52%
- Application fee:$75
- In-state required fees for full-time graduate students:$792
- In-state per credit hour charge part-time graduate students:$1,898
- Out-of-state required fees for full-time graduate students:$792
- Out-of-state per credit hour charge part-time graduate students:$1,898
- Average tuition full-time graduate students:$34,164
- Required fees for full-time graduate students:$792
- Per credit hour charge part-time graduate students:$1,898
- Graduate student federal loan borrowers in good standing after 2 years:25%
Military & Veteran
- Percentage of graduate students receiving post 9/11 GI Bill benefits:1%
- Graduate students receiving Department of Defense Tuition Assistance Program benefits:5
- Credit for military training:No
- Dedicated staff member:Yes
- Student veteran organization:Yes
- Yellow Ribbon Program member:Yes
- Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges member:Yes
- Online classes
- Hybrid classes
- Financial aid
- Career services
Featured Programs & Degrees
Online master's degrees offered
- Computer Information Sciences:1
- Mathematics & Statistics:1
- Public Admin & Social Services:1
Master of Science in Applied Statistics
The online Master of Science in Applied Statistics degree is for students looking to advance in their data analytics careers. Coursework includes statistical theory and training with real data for analysis and decision-making.
This degree is 30 credit hours with a cost of $1,000 per credit. Financial aid is available.
Data experts can work in the fields of finance, web analytics, healthcare, energy, and more.
Get more information on the Master of Science in Applied Statistics degree here.
Master of Business Administration
UD Online’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) program from the Alfred Lerner College of Business and Economics is accredited by the AACSB. The online MBA program is designed to not only fit your schedule but your career focus as well. Choose from healthcare, finance, strategic leadership, or international business.
Courses in the MBA program are $812.50 per credit hour. Depending on the concentration(s) chosen, the total cost of this degree can increase.
Get more information on the Master of Business Administration degree here.
Pursuing an advanced education degree through the University of Delaware’s UD Online allows working teachers to complete their coursework 100% online on a year-round schedule. Students can choose from a number of specialties and certifications that best fit their personal and professional goals.
Degree Options Include
Master of Arts in Economics and Entrepreneurship for Educations
Master of Education in Exceptional Children and Youth
Master of Education in Literacy
Master of Education in Teacher Leadership
Get more information on the Master of Education programs here.
Doctor of Nursing Practice
The DNP program offered through UD Online is a hybrid program built to fit the needs of a working professional. Those interested in the program can choose from a number of specialties to focus their studies on.
The DNP program offers scholarships to both in and out of state students, as well as those working in a partner facility. The program is $995 per credit hour.
Get more information on the Doctor of Nursing Practice degree here.
Master of Public Administration
The online Master of Public Administration’s courses are taught by an interdisciplinary faculty. The coursework will explore strategies and best practices for managing government, nonprofit, and private sectors.
With 36 required credits at $972 per credit hour, the online Master of Public Administration has a total tuition of $34,992. Scholarships and financial aid are available.
Get more information on the Master of Public Administration degree here.
Science & Technology Programs
The online Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering degree will increase your skills in math, engineering and data science.
The online Master of Engineering degree is a 30 credit hour online program that can be completed on a full-time or part-time schedule.
The online Master of Science in Cybersecurity takes an in depth look at sophisticated attacks and how to analyze and execute solutions for them.
Degree Options Include
Master of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering
Master of Science in Cybersecurity
Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering
Get more information on the online master degrees from the College of Engineering here.