University of Illinois Chicago
University of Illinois Chicago is a public college in Chicago, Illinois and has been named to the Best Online Colleges Midwest award list. Its online program features 3 online degree options. The in-state on-campus net price to attend is $12,395 and the per-credit hour charge is $456. The school offers on-campus day care, weekend/evening classes, credit for military training, credit for life experiences, academic counseling services, career services, and more.
- Distance education:Yes
- Career services:Yes
- Weekend/Evening classes:Yes
- Credit for life experiences:Yes
- On-Campus day care:Yes
- Remedial services:Yes
- Full-time undergrad students:20,023
- Undergrad students over 25 years old:1,979
- Pell Grant students:10,940
- Online and distance education undergrad students:17,084
Students over 25 years old9%
Online & Distance Programs
Bachelor's degrees offered
- Health Professions and Related Programs(2)
- Business Management Marketing and Related Support Services(1)
- Retention rate for part-time students:54%
- Graduation rate for part-time students:35%
Military & Veteran
- Credit for military training:Yes
- Dedicated staff member:Yes
- Student veteran organization:Yes
- Yellow Ribbon Program member:No
- Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges member:Yes
Featured Programs & Degrees
Bachelor of Business Administration
The online Bachelor of Business Administration completion program offers students courses that will give them broad exposure to business operations. Students who are looking to advance in their careers will benefit from the critical thinking, leadership, and problem solving skills learned in this program.
Bachelor of Science in Health Information Management
The health information management major is designed for students who hold an associate degree. These students will further their education and be prepared to become leaders in their field.
RN to BSN Online Degree Completion Program
The RN to BSN program at UIC is an online program designed to be flexible enough for a working nurse to complete – allowing students time to manage studies, careers, and personal lives.