Metropolitan State University
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Metropolitan State University is a public college in Saint Paul, Minnesota and has been named to the Best Colleges for Adults award list. The part-time student body is 3,767 students. The in-state on-campus net price to attend is $15,299 and the per-credit hour charge is $238. The school offers weekend/evening classes, credit for military training, credit for life experiences, academic counseling services, and more.
- Distance education:Yes
- Career services:No
- Weekend/Evening classes:Yes
- Credit for life experiences:Yes
- On-Campus day care:No
- Remedial services:Yes
- Full-time undergrad students:2,882
- Pell Grant students:3,066
- Online and distance education undergrad students:5,468
In-district per-credit-hour charge for part-time students
In-district tuition and fees
Get the financial advice you need to start college.
Online & Distance Programs
Online/Distance degrees offered
Bachelor's degrees offered
- Parks Recreation Leisure and Fitness Studies(1)
Get the advice you need to start your online or distance degree.
- Retention rate for part-time students:47%
- Graduation rate for part-time students:26%
Military & Veteran
Number of undergraduate students receiving Post 9/11 GI Bill benefits
- Credit for military training:Yes
- Dedicated staff member:No
- Student veteran organization:No
- Yellow Ribbon Program member:No
- Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges member:No
Get the advice you need as a military member or veteran returning to school.