Display our seal of approval (in digital or print) on your website, recruitment materials, and regional or national promotions.
Step 1: Nomination & Survey
Fill out the form below, and we’ll send you our qualification survey. It covers a range of areas in our selection criteria.
Step 2: Evaluation
We spend time evaluating your school’s fit within our selection criteria, as outlined below. We also review public information from sources such as the Common Data Set and the National Center for Education Statistics. During this step, we may ask you to provide some supplementary materials.
Step 3: Recognition
Based on the information we gather through your survey and evaluation, we’ll determine if your school qualifies for recognition as a Top Grad School Degree Program. If it does, we’ll finalize the selection process and invite you to build your profile and join our roster of schools.
- Regionally accredited.
- Accredited for specific programs, where applicable.
- Committed to the continual improvement and growth of their program.
- A leader in its discipline with faculty who are experts in the field as well as in the classroom.
- Committed to the academic, personal, and professional success of adult students.
- Offers external networks and affiliations for student research, experiential learning, and practicum-related components.
- Provides extensive access to career services.
- Offers program-specific cohorts and intentionally develops community for adult graduate students.
- Transparent about affordability assistance.
- Transparent about its offerings and programs.
- A model in flexible scheduling and program delivery options for working students.
Our Guidebook is available in print and digital formats. Each member school has a profile listed and can submit advice to be included in the front of the book, which is distributed free of charge to college counselors and HR professionals throughout the US.