Display our seal of approval (in digital or print) on your website, recruitment materials, and regional or national promotions.
Step 1: Nomination & Survey
Fill out the form below, and we’ll send you our qualification survey. It covers a range of areas in our selection criteria.
Step 2: Evaluation
We spend time evaluating your school’s fit within our selection criteria, as outlined below. We also review public information from sources such as the Common Data Set and the National Center for Education Statistics. During this step, we may ask you to provide some supplementary materials.
Step 3: Recognition
Based on the information we gather through your survey and evaluation, we’ll determine if your school qualifies for recognition as a Top Adult Undergrad Degree Program. If it does, we’ll finalize the selection process and invite you to build your profile and join our roster of schools.
- Commitment to the education of returning students
- Commitment to engaged learning
- Strength of any and all prior credit
- Mentorship and support for students
- Academic integrity
- Full explanations of offerings and programs
- Faculty, adjunct, and staff training
- Use of campus resources
- Accelerated time to completion
- Available career services for students
- Affordability assistance
- Regional accreditation
- Flexible scheduling options
Our Guidebook is available in print and digital formats. Each member school has a profile listed and can submit advice to be included in the front of the book, which is distributed free of charge to college counselors and HR professionals throughout the US.