Western Michigan University
Since its founding in 1903, Western Michigan University has been a student-centered research university that believes in fostering a community rooted in intellectual inquiry. WMU is proud to be constantly evolving into a discovery driven and globally engaged institution.
The Haworth College of Business is among the few business schools accredited by AACSB international. Hallmarks of the program include hands-on learning and real-world business situations that challenge students and push their abilities. The flexibility and convenience of the WMU MBA makes it ideal for the working professional; 90% of students also have full-time jobs. The program also features eight concentrations to hone a specific skill set.
Program Details & Highlights
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- Computer Information Systems
- Finance and Commercial Law
- $651.57 per credit hour (in-state)
- $1,232.05 per credit hour (out-of-state)