UMass Lowell’s school of business offers an MBA program that prepares students to become leaders of organizations in a rapidly changing and diverse environment.
The University of Massachusetts Lowell, also known as UMass Lowell, is a public research university that was founded in 1894 in Lowell, Massachusetts. The MBA program provides students with the convenient choice of a full-time or part-time education with in-person and online options. The university is recognized innovation hub; it hosts two start-up business incubators and is home to alumni that lead companies in a diverse set of fields.
Program Details & Highlights
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- On campus
- Full-time or part-time
- Evening classes
- International Business
- Management Information Systems
- Supply Chain and Operations Management
- Online: $655 per credit
- In-state: $836.65 per credit
- Out-of-state: $1,491.10 per credit