Drexel University’s LeBow College of Business offers a flexible, customizable MBA program that is perfect for any schedule. Students can earn a high-quality graduate degree through full-time, part-time, accelerated, and online options.
Drexel University is a private research university that was founded in 1891. The university’s main campus is located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, but it also has satellite campus in Malvern, Pennsylvania to provide more accessibility. The curriculum prepares students to combat real-world problems with highly effective solutions through experiential learning taught by an expert faculty. Students can also customize their learning experience to meet their personal objects by choosing one of Drexel’s targeted degree concentrations.
Program Details & Highlights
Master of Business Administration
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- On campus
- Full-time or Part-time
- Daytime classes
- Business Analytics
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management
- General Business / Customized Concentration
- Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- Accelerated MBA – $1,151 per credit
- Executive MBA – $1,684 per credit
- Full-Time MBA – $1,306 per credit
- Professional MBA – $1,151 per credit
- MBA – Malvern Campus – $1,235 per credit
- Round 1 Fall – All MBA Programs – January 31
- Final Deadline Spring – Part-Time MBA – March 4
- Round 2 Fall – All MBA Programs – April 15
- Final Deadline Fall – All MBA Programs – September 1
Learn about the Drexel University MBA faculty.
Drexel University offers the LeBow Graduate Alumni Association for former MBA students. Students that graduated from the MBA program have found success across the globe through startups or employment in Fortune 500 companies. The association is a way to emphasize their accomplishments and provide an accessible network to help current and former students flourish.
Contact Drexel University
3141 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104