Portland State University
Located in the visionary city of Portland, Oregon, Portland State University is proud to be one of Oregon’s most affordable research universities. PSU is dedicated to fulfilling its mission of educating and inspiring leaders of future. The PSU experience is characterized by small classes, committed faculty, and a diverse campus.
As a Portland State MBA student you’ll learn from world-class faculty and collaborate with diverse professionals in your cohort. This convenient and flexible program can be taken full-time or part-time depending on your needs. The program boasts leading-edge research opportunities and real-world learning experiences to advance your skills and elevate your career.
Program Details & Highlights
Master of Business Administration
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- On campus
- Athletic & Outdoor Industry
- Business Analytics
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Human Resource Analytics
- Real Estate
- Social Innovation
- Resident full-time $48,602
- Resident part-time $48,918
- Non-resident full-time $59,940
- Non-resident part-time $60,256
- Applications accepted at the end of each month from October to April.
- Rolling admission begins May 1.
Contact Portland State University
724 SW Harrison Street
Portland, OR 97201
(503) 725- 3000