Oklahoma Christian University
Since its establishment in 1950, Oklahoma Christian University has been a higher learning community dedicated to transforming lives through Christian faith, scholarship, and service. Students graduate with the capacity to face challenges and seek opportunities by reasoning wisely and communicating effectively. Graduates understand what it takes to navigate an increasingly diverse world.
Oklahoma Christian University offers a well-rounded, in-depth MBA program for the goal-oriented business professional. With nine concentrations covering a wide range of topics, the MBA program prepares students to be knowledgeable leaders in their fields. Students graduate with the skills and experience necessary to elevate their careers, but also find a deeper understanding and appreciation for their life’s work.
Program Details & Highlights
- Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
- Time to completion: 1 year
- Health Services Management
- Human Resources
- International Business
- Leadership & Organizational Development
- Non-Profit Organizational Management
- Project Management
- $605 per credit hour- domestic students
- $635 per credit hour- international students