New York Institute of Technology
New York, New York
New York Institute of Technology’s AACSB-accredited degree puts you in the center of New York City, the world capital of finance and business. Learn to evaluate and improve operations, work collaboratively to address socioeconomic issues with a global mindset, and analyze business sustainability and profitability. Gain leadership and professional experience through participation in industry projects and community service initiatives; visit startups, established companies, and key financial institutions; and learn from professors and top industry executives who share decades of real-world experience.
You can take classes at New York Institute of Technology (NYIT) campuses in New York, China, Abu Dhabi, and Vancouver to further enhance your global perspective and diversify your professional network.
Get to know New York Institute of Technology
- Online Asynchronous
- On Campus Days
- On Campus Nights
- On Campus Weekends
- Traditional Semester Timing
- Financial aid
- Employer tuition benefits
- GI Bill certified
- Yellow Ribbon Program
- Graduate Assistantships
- Writing Center
- Career Services
- Financial Aid
- Dining Services
- Alumni Networking
- Corporate affiliations
Program Details & Highlights
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
Traditional and Experiential. Our Experiential Education program adopts a “learning by doing” approach as students devise business solutions for real-world scenarios. These opportunities place our students in the global marketplace as they strategize with classmates, faculty, and executives in applying classroom learning.
- On Campus
- Full-time or Part-time
Affordability & Admissions
- Total Estimated Direct Cost: $23,948
- Total Estimated Cost of Attendance: $42,740 (LI), $41,920 (NY)
- $1,320 per credit for fall and spring semester, $1,285 per credit for summer
- Graduate Scholar Award (GSA): Up to $3,000 per year. This award recognizes the talents of entering graduate students who have demonstrated a high level of academic achievement. It consists of up to $3,000 per-year tuition-only credit for a maximum of three years (six semesters) of continuous full-time enrollment (nine credits). Proration may be available for applicants taking less than nine graduate level credits per semester, but you must register for at least three graduate level credits per semester for this proration. In addition, this scholarship applies only to fall and spring semesters and is not applicable to graduate courses that are offered at a discounted tuition rate.
NYIT offers a number of graduate assistantships to qualified students enrolled in our graduate degree programs. Depending on their skills and experience and the needs of a specific program, graduate assistants may be asked to assist in one of three categories: Graduate Assistant, Research Assistant, Teaching Assistant. Graduate assistantships provide partial tuition remission in exchange for a specific number of hours of service per week to an NYIT school or department.
Some career options for our students after graduation include becoming bankers, business consultants, entrepreneurs, real estate executives, and traders.
Broadridge Financial Solutions Corporation; Goldman Sacks; PSEG; Gear Motions.
- AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business on all campuses
- Canada (Vancouver): Accredited by the Degree Quality Assessment Board of the Ministry of Advanced Education and is authorized for delivery under the Degree Authorization Act
- United Arab Emirates (Abu Dhabi): Academic degree program licensed and accredited by the Commission for Academic Accreditation (CAA) of the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research
- China (Nanchang): The School of Management, by way of its partnership with Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics, is authorized to and licensed to deliver its Joint Master of Business Administration academic degree program, plus Certificate, by the Education Department of the People’s Government of Jiangxi Province
- China (Nanjing): The School of Management, by way of its affiliation with Nanjing University of Post and Telecommunication, is licensed and accredited by the Jiangsu Province Education Department to deliver the Bachelor of Science academic degree program.
- China (Shanghai): The School of Management, by way of its affiliation with Tongji Univeristy, is licensed and accredited by the Shanghai Municipal Education Commission to deliver the Dual-Master of Business Administration and Master of Science in Human Resource Management and Labor Relations academic degree programs.
- China (Beijing): The School of Management, by way of its affiliation with Tsinghua University, is licensed to deliver the Executive Master of Business Administration academic degree program by the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China
Hear from NYIT Alumni
“NYIT SOM became not only a place for education but a home where I found friends and mentors. The open minded approach to letting students explore their abilities and capabilities with resources backing them truly helped me become a better more driven entrepreneur. The center for entrepreneurship played a critical role in my own journey as I raised capital, formed a team and built a business all while attending classes. Highly recommend the ‘EQ driven’ faculty to any student so long as there exists a hunger to achieve, curiosity to learn and insatiable desire to grow into a powerful world changing business leader.” — Arjun Rai, Class of 2015, Small Business and Entrepreneurship, Serial entrepreneur and investor, Founder + CEO at hellowoofy.com
“NYIT is very diverse and gives you the opportunity to learn not just in the classroom but from friends outside of the classroom as well. The Professors are always available to provide extra help and assistance, and with small class sizes, students truly benefit from small group discussions and class trips around New York City. As a part of School of Management, I have been able to take part in many events outside of my classes that have helped me to grow in my field and build my network. I am very grateful to be a part of such a great school. Thank you NYIT!”— Melanie Jelen, Class of 2021, Management, Current Student
“The NYIT SOM accounting program created a pathway for me to be eligible and prepared for becoming a Certified Public Accountant upon graduation. Through my experiences earning my degree I have gained the confidence that as I go into my career I will be able to tackle any challenges I come across. The SOM encourages business acumen as well as global acumen and participation full range of outside the classroom learning opportunities. I am incredibly thankful to have had the opportunity to earn my degree from the NYIT SOM and would encourage others who have the same opportunity to take full advantage of all the school has to offer.” — Frances Glenny, Class of 2019, Accounting, Current Student