University of Maine at Presque Isle
100% Online Degree Completion
The University of Maine at Presque Isle is a high value, low-cost public university located in picturesque northern Maine. The Your Pace program is UMPI’s competency-based degree completion program. Students can earn a Bachelor of Business Administration in a 100% online in a flexible format attending class and earning as many credits as fits their schedule. This degree was developed by faculty who understand the challenges facing busy adults and are committed to every student’s academic and workplace success. A flat-rate tuition of $2000 per semester includes all the materials and resources needed for the courses.
Contact: University of Maine at Presque Isle
- Distance education:Yes
- Career services:Yes
- Weekend/Evening classes:No
- Credit for life experiences:Yes
- On-Campus day care:No
- Remedial services:Yes
- Full-time undergrad students:672
- Undergrad students over 25 years old:323
- Pell Grant students:421
- Online and distance education undergrad students:303
- Part-time students57%
- Students over 25 years old21%
Online & Distance Programs
Bachelor's degrees offered
- English Language and Literature/Letters(1)
- Social Sciences(1)
- Business Management Marketing and Related Support Services(1)
- Retention rate for part-time students:27%
- Graduation rate for part-time students:13%
- Loan repayment rate for independent students:40%
Military & Veteran
- Credit for military training:Yes
- Dedicated staff member:Yes
- Student veteran organization:No
- Yellow Ribbon Program member:Yes
- Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges member:Yes
Featured Programs & Degrees
Bachelor of Business Administration Degree Concentrations
Classroom: 100% Online
Students use a digital platform to progress through learning modules in each competency and demonstrate their proficiency of academic content.
Affordability and Admissions
Start: Rolling throughout the semester
Application Deadline: Rolling Admissions
Cost: $2000 flat-rate tuition per semester
- Flat tuition rate for this program is less than one-half the standard in-state tuition rate and one-third the standard out-of-state rate.
- There are no textbook costs or fees because all the materials and resources needed are embedded in the digital platform.
- This program is Financial Aid eligible.
- The program also aligns with employer preferences for workplace tuition reimbursement programs.
- Program participants may also qualify for the University of Maine System’s Adult Degree Completion Scholarship.